Enter the Wirework sweepstakes to win everything you see here!
Here at Bead&Button
, we're hard at work creating our next special issue, Wirework Fall 2014
, and we're even calling for submissions for Wirework Spring 2015
. Whew! That's a lot to handle during the dog days of summer, so we decided to have a little fun. And what's more fun than giving away FREE stuff? Nothing! That's how the Wirework
sweepstakes was born.
Enter the sweepstakes here. At the end of the entry form, you'll have a chance to win more entries by sharing the sweepstakes with friends via Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, and email.
And what exactly are you entering to win? We've put together a pretty fabulous prize package worth $260. One lucky winner will win all this:
- Books: Making Chain Mail Jewelry, Spotlight on Wire, Unconventional Chain Mail Jewelry, The Complete Guide to Making Wire Jewelry, and Classic Chain Mail Jewelry
- Magazines: 6 back issues of Wirework
- Pliers: banding pliers from Beadalon, Xuron shortnose pliers, and Xuron bentnose pliers
- Wire: Necklace and bracelet memory wire, patterned German wire, and my favorite -- WoolyWire!
- Jump rings: 14 sample packs of twisted two-tone jump rings plus one pack of 18-gauge aluminum square wire jump rings
The sweepstakes is on now until September 8 -- good luck!