Free necklace pattern by Julia Gerlach, featuring the 2014 Bead&Button Show commemorative bead.
So, you don't live near Milwaukee, you didn't win the lottery, and you've booked all your vacation days for the summer. Bummer! I guess this isn't the year you make a pilgrimage to the Bead&Button Show. We still want to involve you, though! Here are five ways to participate in the show from your corner of the globe:
- Like the Bead&Button Show on Facebook -- we'll post photos of events, classes, and the Bead & Jewelry Marketplace so you can take it all in.
- Follow #bnbshow on Twitter for more instant updates.
- Purchase this year's commemorative show bead by Amy Waldman-Smith, and then make this irresistible necklace with matching beaded beads, designed by our own Julia Gerlach. Connie Whittaker made another show bead necklace -- best of luck choosing which one to make!
- Vote from home for a People's Choice winner in the BeadDreams competition.
- Make plans to join us next year! We have a whole Travel Information page to help you plan.