With March being National Craft Month, I've been checking out Fusion Beads' 30-Day Bead Challenge, which I mentioned in my blog from last week. This Friday's challenge is to "Double up and design with fun and funky two-hole beads." All these new two-hole beads are great fun! Here are several two-hole bead projects from our archives if you need help choosing something to make.
1. "Golden glory" bracelet by Nichole Starman using two-hole triangles and lentils:
2. Also by Nichole Starman, "Two-hole revolution bangle" uses two-hole bricks and lentils:
3. If you like the two-hole bead studs, try Maggie Roschyk's "Bead stud bracelet":
4. Try piggy beads with Jane Danley Cruz's "Piggyback bracelet":
5. Connie Whittaker's "Puffy rings bracelet & earrings", using SuperDuos, are reversible!
6. Penny Dixon's "Meandering garden path bracelet" can be made with two-hole tiles or Tila beads:
Enjoy beading with two-hole beads!