The February edition of B&B Extra is here, featuring all of the fun springy projects you see on the cover (right). Want those patterns but aren't sure what B&B Extra is all about? Here's the scoop:
- B&B Extra is an online "mini magazine," and each edition features four or five all-new beading projects. We publish it on our website during the "off months" when you don't have a new issue of Bead&Button magazine in your hot little hands.
- B&B Extra is exclusively available to Bead&Button magazine subscribers, and it's at no extra charge. In the magazine world, subscribers are like rock stars, and B&B Extra is how we pay you homage!
- Once you're subscribed to Bead&Button magazine, go to www.BeadAndButton.com, and click on "Register" in the gold-colored log-in box. You'll set up a username and password that give you full reign of our entire website, including access to B&B Extra.
- If you provide your email address during registration, you'll get an email reminder when a new edition of B&B Extra is ready. If you don't want to receive emails, you can simply go to www.BeadAndButton.com/extra every other month.
- No matter how you subscribe to Bead&Button (in print or as a digital product), you'll have access to B&B Extra once you're registered.
- B&B Extra is published as a PDF, which means you can view it on any computer or digital device that supports PDFs.
- You can download B&B Extra (if you want to save it on your computer) or print the pages (if you prefer reading from paper). But as with any publication, please, no unauthorized sharing!
- You can see all the past editions of B&B Extra. Yep, even if you subscribe today, you'll get access to every one since last August!
If you're ready to become a Bead&Button magazine subscriber and stake your claim to B&B Extra, simply follow this link to subscribe! If you're already a subscriber, follow this link to register at www.BeadAndButton.com so you can download B&B Extra for yourself.
Want to leave a comment?
Login or register for an account to join our
There are no comments for this post.